The candy. I needed a place to take Cameron with air conditioning so we went to the grocery store. He rode in one of the carts with the cars on the front, which is pure entertainment for him and the other shoppers because I can't seem to steer the darn thing. As I am loading up the belt with my groceries, Cameron reaches over and grabs a Rolo and of course the tractor beam that is his mouth is quickly pulling that candy closer and closer. The amazing thing was the two other candy bars by his feet inside the car.
7/24/11
Can you hear me now?
I have a little thief on my hands. His specialty - purses and candy at the supermarket. It started out being cute. A little boy digging in mommy's purse seeing what he could find, and I guess it just seemed amazing to him at how much was really in there. He started by pulling out keys and pens to chew on. Yes, he's still the gross kid who puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. He reached into the garbage the other day and started eating a banana peel, but I digress. The next thing is my wallet. I got to give it to him. Not much money in there, but at least he knows where to look. The jackpot is the cell phone. Upon taking the phone away, I realize it doesn't turn on. There is also something leaking out of the phone. DROOL!!! After removing the back it looks like I have dropped the phone in the toilet. I took the whole thing apart to dry overnight. This is why my child still has a pacifier. If the pacifier is in his mouth, it limits the damage elsewhere.
The candy. I needed a place to take Cameron with air conditioning so we went to the grocery store. He rode in one of the carts with the cars on the front, which is pure entertainment for him and the other shoppers because I can't seem to steer the darn thing. As I am loading up the belt with my groceries, Cameron reaches over and grabs a Rolo and of course the tractor beam that is his mouth is quickly pulling that candy closer and closer. The amazing thing was the two other candy bars by his feet inside the car.

The candy. I needed a place to take Cameron with air conditioning so we went to the grocery store. He rode in one of the carts with the cars on the front, which is pure entertainment for him and the other shoppers because I can't seem to steer the darn thing. As I am loading up the belt with my groceries, Cameron reaches over and grabs a Rolo and of course the tractor beam that is his mouth is quickly pulling that candy closer and closer. The amazing thing was the two other candy bars by his feet inside the car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment