This kid is a mess and thus I've become a mess as well. Cameron's fascinated with the potty so I've been putting him on it just casually. I've also been casually pulling him out of the potty as well. I've caught him splashing around in it with his hands. I've caught him cleaning the inside of the bowl with the toilet brush (Didn't stop him on that one, and I honest to God don't know how he knew that's what that brush was for. I assure you it wasn't from me.) I've caught him with one foot wedged into the bowl. (Praise Jesus that wasn't a 911 call.) I've even caught him (gasp) blowing bubbles in the toilet. Don't worry it was the same one he had cleaned earlier.
This child will be covered in band aids. In the 2 minutes it took me to get the mail, Cameron skinned his knees and pulled Brian's bike on top of him. Jack also shit on me, but that's just a side note. As soon as he falls he immediately heads for the freezer and expects a popcicle. I guess I'm willing to trade a little bit of diarrhea for the tears to stop.
He's such an affectionate kid, and he LOVES to get dirty. As I was pulling weeds he was patting my back and hugging me, but I wasn't paying attention. He then starts to wipe my bangs off my forehead so I could see better. Ah yes, now I realize why you never turn your back on a toddler. The stinker had pulled up a potted plant and was now wearing 60% Miracle Grow and he was soaking wet. That explains why my back felt so... awww man. Yup.
Trouble always accompanies trouble. I'd like to say Cameron was measuring Jack's height in this picture, but you can imagine how this ended.
Somebody is ready to play if those players get suspended.

I cannot get over how much Cameron looks like Brian in that top picture. I always thought he looked like both of you, but in the top picture he looks like the spitting image of him.
ReplyDelete