| Entrance |
| Our duck blind became a tent when the forecast called for rain. I gave up decorating that. |
| You can find anything online. Cheap camouflage netting went a long way. |
| Cameron is in the middle |
| Thankfully one of Brian's friends let us use his duck decoys for decorations |
| Party favors for the kids...beards for the boys. |
| Party favors for the girls included headbands instead of beards. Easy to make. |
| The shooting range. I had a couple of dart guns. |
| Paper mache bee hive. Was supposed to be a pinata until I realized how many layers of paper mache that would take. Pinata scratched. |
Third birthday...go big or go home, right? Cameron wanted a "Man Duck" party (which is what he calls Duck Dynasty) so with a little help from Pinterest and some serious baby sitting from Brian and my mom, I was able to pull this off. The party was supposed to be set up outside, but the weatherman kept calling for rain. Indoors worked well and the kids were also able to play with Cameron's new toys outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment