
At Christmas we announced the good news that we're expecting our first child on July 9th. The ultrasound picture is from our first doctor's visit on November 25. All along we said we wanted to be surprised what gender our future baby would be. As soon as we saw that heart flutter and heard the most amazing sound in the world, we nixed the idea of being surprised. We'll let you know in February whether it's a boy or a girl. Baby Rodrigue did not walk away empty handed this Christmas. Here are a few baby gifts we got from our parents. (We told our parents on Thanksgiving, and they then had to keep a secret. Great job, grandparents!)

Yay! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Call me if you have any questions/thoughts/concerns. I know I had a ton of questions throughout this whole thing. Don't hesitate to call!
ReplyDeleteHave I mentioned that I am SOOOO EXCITED?!?!?!?!! :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I am quite impressed how together your blog is already!
Hey, I saw Rene's post on her blog. Congratulations! You must be so excited. I hope you don't have to deal with morning sickness and teaching - I can't even imagine. Maybe it'll be a good way to sucker your kids into behaving for you haha - but I'm sure they already do.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the pregnancy. I hope everything goes smoothly.
I LOVE this blog!!! I'm official a Brian and Sarah and baby Rodrigue blog stalker!! Oh and p.s.- widdle baby better get ready for Aunt Hodey :o)
ReplyDelete