5/2/10

Baby Shower

Boomer has some stuff!!!! It's amazing how much love and support we received from family and friends this weekend at my baby shower. They once again went above and beyond and outdid themselves with gifts for baby Boomer. Here are a few pictures from the day. I am so grateful to my mom, Mrs. Anne, Brian's nanny and my sister in laws for organizing this special day for me and my son.

My sister-in-laws offer tons of support and advice. They've been through it and have convinced me that I can survive it too.
My mom and Mrs. Anne (Brian's mom) - MeMes to be! This is a priceless moment. Kaleb practically inhaled a chicken wing. He was too cute scarfing that thing down!

Addie and Jacob were my helpers for the day. They brought the presents to me and unwrapped them. That's what I call service!!!
Me with my cousins Kristy and Leslie. The 909 reunion! These are my college roommates. I can always count on these girls to make me laugh, to listen and to keep me grounded. Boomer is so fortunate to have them in his life as am I.
Here's Brian. He has absolutely no idea what he is about to have to assemble.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I'm sorry I missed it, but that's a good looking diaper genie you got there! My mom told me about the baby on the cake and how we could mount it for you to match mine ;)

    ReplyDelete