We're moving!!!!
As I'm typing this I'm realizing we are only moving about 10 minutes away from where we currently live so it's not really that climatic. Nevertheless, the year-long housing crunch is finally coming to a close. We showed our house a total of 47 times. No shit. 47. Finally someone appreciated the fence as much as I did and bought the house to go with it. About time. (Side note about the anxiety: I had a dream the other night I was attacked by an alligator, a baby hippo, a king cobra and a cheetah all at the same time. I need stronger drugs.)
Pictures and updates will be available as soon as I can get a grasp on things.
We're excited...
but not about our toys being packed up.
I love both of those pictures...too cute!!! Also I didn't think about the fence, clearly that was the problem all along the missing fence!
ReplyDelete