10/28/12

Jack's 1st birthday - Monster Mash

Straws with monster mouths attached.  I had a whole bunch of formula cans that I wrapped in wrapping paper and decorated.

Cake from Cal's Bakery in Gonzales.  The poor man or woman who piped this entire thing probably needs carpal tunnel surgery now.

Tissue boxes for utensil holders.

Google eye headbands. 

The birthday boy. 

Adele modeling the monster straws

An assortment of food: Monster toes (corndogs), monster fingers (chicken fries), monster brains (bagel bites) and cheese puffs (my little monster's favorite).  There was fruit too.

It was chilly, but he really is that big.

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to.

Did someone say, "Cake?"  Yes, please.

Full belly


Closest thing to all looking.






Pinterest made me do it.  I searched for "monster party," and then the crafty side of me took off.  Jack was actually pretty excited about his party.  He loved playing outside with all his cousins, and he doesn't usually pass up food.  He didn't really care for cake, which I figured since it wasn't made of cheese puffs.  Cameron just grabbed his entire piece of cake and ate it by the handful. We spent an hour in the tub playing with his new Cailou toys and just trying to scrub orange icing out of his hair.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow you overachiever! Super cute, but how on earth did you manage to pull all that off?! Again you are Superwoman!

    ReplyDelete