| The face of a child just out of bed, outside and with no pants on (or shoes or socks). Love this kiddo! |
| And this is why we were outside!!! |
| Staring at the toys, but really just looking for food. |
| He got an LSU football uniform complete with shoulder pads. |
| Playing the piano with cousin Cy at Mee Mee's. |
| I swear he owns pants. He just didn't have any on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day I guess. |
| When all else fails, put on Toy Story |
Christmas was more of a thrill for Brian and I than for the kids. We couldn't wait for Cameron to see his jeep and for Jack to get his workshop. Jack walked around saw a few things then picked up a candy cane and called it a day. Kind of what we expected for his age. Cameron got a jeep and the coolest helmet I could find. The night before Brian and I questioned our parenting skills. Me: "We're giving a two-year old a jeep so that he can drive his younger brother around?" Him: "We bought them both helmets, right? Should be fine." They still will not sit in the jeep at the same time. I think Jack has seen Cameron's driving abilities and would rather not take the chance. At one point Cameron had it in reverse and was looking forward laughing hysterically.
We spent the day with Brian's side of the family. Holidays make me even more anxious than I already am because I just anticipate Cameron popping a peanut in his mouth or trying to eat a peanut butter cookie. I don't want to be "that allergy mom," but I guess I have to be until he is old enough to ask. Of course Jack is great at finding every outlet in your house. He also loves to unplug whatever is in plugged in and then stick the plug in his mouth. The game is to catch him before he tries to plug the cord back in and electrocute himself. Life with kids is interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment