So sweet! Congratulations, Sarah! He is so precious. Thanks for keeping us all posted.
Ok, I'm officially mad at you. You look way too good for having a baby like a week ago.
Ok this is like the pic of the YEAR! You look beautiful as does your widdle man... can't wait to see you both!!!!
Exactly, Auntie KiKi! I am so in love with this picture! You don't even look like you just had a baby a week ago! Work it, girl!
You look wonderful Sarah!! He's so cute!
So sweet! Congratulations, Sarah! He is so precious. Thanks for keeping us all posted.
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm officially mad at you. You look way too good for having a baby like a week ago.
ReplyDeleteOk this is like the pic of the YEAR! You look beautiful as does your widdle man... can't wait to see you both!!!!
ReplyDeleteExactly, Auntie KiKi! I am so in love with this picture! You don't even look like you just had a baby a week ago! Work it, girl!
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful Sarah!! He's so cute!
ReplyDelete