7/18/10

Pictures from this weekend

Cameron has a full head of hair. This picture honestly doesn't do it justice. Usually after a wild night or a good nap, he looks like a mad scientist with hair sticking out everywhere. It's tough being a baby. It's tough being a mom wondering if your baby has colic. I'm buying stock in Little Tummy gas drops because this is what our nights usually look like. The hospital does not supply a manual when you bring your child home, but don't think I didn't try to Google "things that make your newborn cry."


This was a fantastic weekend full of visitors. The following picture is my college roommates from apartment 909. These girls mean the world to me and no matter what life hands us someone always has a story to make you laugh. I couldn't have made it through college without them, and I won't make it through the rest of my life without them either. Thanks for making the drive, 909. Cameron and I appreciate the love!!!!

Here's Brian and his grandma (Mumsie).
I'd also like to give a shout out to the LaFleurs. I cannot believe I forgot to take a picture. Lynda and Matt brought diapers, food and a tray full of desserts. Lynda, the desserts are already gone! (Cameron likes his milk on the sweet side.)

3 comments:

  1. Miss you and Cam already!!!!! I think Trevis is tired of me bragging on you and how cute he is!!!! I can't wait for the next visit...and this time I'm bringing Oreo's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay! We made it to the blog. I'm with Meryn. I miss you and Cam too! I have also been bragging to anyone who is around about Cam's complete awesomeness. I'll let you know when I begin my career as a reenactment actress so that you and Baby Cam can visit me on the set. Haa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was waiting for this picture to make the blog!!!! Such a handsome widdle boy with his fun and crazy aunties!!! I miss ya'll and keep showing everyone the pictures of Cam on my phone-they probably look at me like I'm crazy but I just can't help it I say "Hey look at this beautiful baby isn't he adorable??" Haha SO great to visit and be with ya'll for a bit. Hope everything's going ok! Can't wait to come again soon...much love, Aunt Kiki

    ReplyDelete