7/21/10

Pictures from the past few days

The sleeping at night has gotten much better. I dare say we even may have a - gasp - "nighttime schedule." Sure it's only been three days, and I'm sure I'll pay for making this statement with a lack of sleep tonight, but it feels like progress. I'm really not sure how this is affecting Cameron, but this picture gives me a pretty good idea. I knew he wasn't happy with being kept awake, but the kid crashed mid diaper change. This is how I left him. Cameron's Nanny bought him this onesie from Florida. She said it reminded her of Brian's reaction to becoming a father. Apparently when he went to the waiting room to announce Cameron's birth, the first words out of his mouth were, "He's awesome." Thanks, Nanny!




Notice anything different about his outfit? Check out the feet! Yes, I squished my baby's feet into a pair of sneakers. He barely has any room in them, but how cute are the shoes?!










3 comments:

  1. Ok first, him going to sleep in the middle of the diaper change is hilarious. At that age, they can just sleep through anything. Second, I love that mickey onesie! And tell Brian that that is a priceless reaction to his son's birth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shoes Sweb-Rod!!! and SLEEP??? Gasp! That's even BETTER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I just can't get enough of that widdle man!!

    ReplyDelete